Ice Bar in London
Are you looking for a unique and thrilling experience to add to your bucket list? Look no further than Below Zero, the UK’s only permanent ice bar in Central London. Step into a world of Siberian-like temperatures and surround yourself with ice walls, furniture, and sculptures. With a new concept created by ice designers every year, every visit is a one-of-a-kind experience.
Upon arrival, you will receive a warm welcome and instructions on what to expect inside the bar. With temperatures hovering at -5°C, you can stay inside for up to 40 minutes, which is more than enough time to enjoy the atmosphere and sip on some of their signature cocktails in special ice glasses.
The ice bar ticket includes your first ice cocktail, a cape, and gloves to keep you warm. And if the cold becomes too much, warm up inside the restaurant with a range of seasonal dishes or more of their signature cocktails. Whether you visit the ice bar first or dine in the restaurant instead, prices for food and drinks are reasonable for London. So what are you waiting for? Put on your warmest clothes and head to the Belowzero Ice Bar for an unforgettable icy adventure!
Walk into a world of ice and chill at the Belowzero Ice Bar in Central London! With an entry ticket, you’ll get a 40-minute experience. Warm up with your first spirit-based ice cocktail and stay cozy with a thermal cape and gloves.
Single tickets – Prices start from just £13.50 for pre-booked sessions before 17:45 (excluding Friday and Saturday) or £16.50 for walk-ins.
Family tickets – If you’re visiting with family, take advantage of the particular family Ice Bar ticket. Book online for groups of two children and two accompanying adults or three children and one accompanying adult for only £44. And if you’re a larger family group, you can book for that too!
Open hours for families are from Monday to Saturday, with the last Ice Bar entry at 18:30. After that, the age limit is strictly 18 and older. On Sundays, the Ice Bar is open for all ages to enjoy.
Location – Located in the heart of the Heddon Street food quarter, just off Regent Street, getting to the Belowzero Ice Bar is a breeze. The nearest Underground stations are Oxford Circus, Piccadilly Circus, and Green Park, so you can easily hop on the Jubilee, Victoria, Bakerloo, or Piccadilly lines to get there.
Tips for visiting Below Zero
If you’re planning a visit to the Below Zero Ice Bar in London, here are some tips to make the most of your experience:
- Dress appropriately: The ice bar is kept at a chilly -5°C, so make sure you dress warmly. You’ll be given a thermal cape and gloves upon entry, but wearing closed-toe shoes, long pants, and a warm jacket is a good idea.
- Book in advance: To avoid disappointment, book your entry ticket, especially if you plan to visit during peak hours or on weekends. You’ll also save money by booking in advance.
- Arrive on time: Ensure you arrive on time for your session, as entry times are strict. If you arrive late, you may not be allowed in and may have to wait for the next session.
- Take advantage of the family ticket: If you’re visiting with family, consider booking the family Ice Bar ticket to save money.
- Try the signature cocktails: The ice bar is famous for its signature cocktails, served in special ice glasses. Take advantage of trying one or two during your visit.
- Take photos: The ice bar is a unique and Instagram-worthy experience, so make sure you take plenty of photos to remember your visit. Just be careful not to get your phone too cold!
- Warm up afterward: Once your 40-minute session is up, head to the restaurant to warm up with some seasonal dishes or more of their signature cocktails.
- Check the age limit: If you’re visiting with children, be aware that there is an age limit after 6:30 pm, and only those aged 18 or over are allowed in the ice bar.
That’s all for now. For more stories from Europe, click HERE.